- Leaves the table during dinner with friends, heads upstairs to their daughters’ bedrooms to play with their toys–and returns with her pants gone, her diaper removed, and a pair of someone else’s underwear on backwards?
- Picks her nose in her sleep while we drive home from a visit?
- Finds a torn-out page of a book with a photo of an elephant on it, determines the elephant is crying and hugs the single page to her chest to soothe it?
- Hurries to the full-length mirror in Mama and Papa’s bedroom to watch the tears in her own eyes when she’s crying?
- Takes all her Cabbage Patch dolls upstairs to her bedroom and proceeds to chastise them for not staying in bed, threatening to close the door?
- Sings every song she knows, or makes up, to the tune of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star?
- Recognizes McDonald’s Golden Arches from great distances and inquires about getting some french fries?
- Grabs the phone and tries to order a pink pizza from Oma and/or Opa?
- Asks if Papa is tired whenever we pass a Starbucks?